An introduction to design, design history and current design practices.
What have been the great challenges of design since the beginning of serial manufacturing in the XIX century until the emergence of interface design and service design ? We will study some historical examples and great masters of design to find the roots of design as we know it today.
A group project will also help to experience the process of building creative projects and to try some classical tools used by designers.
By the end of this session, the attendees will :
- have a general knowledge of design
- be able be able to concieve an efficient and creative design process as a team.
This module is for:
- every one eager to discover design
- (future) project leaders who need to work with external or internal designers
- project leaders who need tools for creation and innovation
|The Design Tool Box||1H30|
Introduction of typical design processes and design tools that are used by designers daily.
Practical exercise : conception of a design process on a given subject with the aim to find creative solutions.
This course is provided in French on a regular basis and is accessible via online registration.
If you wish to receive this training in English, please fill in the form below. Please note that this course requires a minimum number of 5 participants and can be pursued by up to 20 participants.